- Spending creative, active and relaxing time at incredible paradise sandy beach in Stoncica bay.
- Mornings and evenings yoga practice and meditation at different breathtaking spots.
- Taking walks in the nature, picking up herbs, making handcrafts and natural cosmetics, socializing and having fun.
- Enjoying the peaceful surroundings.
- At night observing the sky of thousand glittering stars.
- Taking a day off and visiting some of the islands special spots and homesteads.
- Delicious vegan and vegetarian meals.
RETREAT WILL BE LEAD BY
URŠA KODELA LAPAN
I surrender to yoga with passion. I have years of experiences with teaching yoga in our own yoga studio Ljubljana and performing diverse yoga holidays and retreats abroad. I gained my teacher training knowledge at Sivananda Center in France. From there I attended numerous lectures on the Iyengar program for teachers at the City of Yoga Center in Ljubljana, and I was educated by most well-known yoga teachers (Ashtanga / Vinyasa yoga by Manju Jois, in India by Sajeevan AM, and I experienced the all-embracing of yoga by Mark Stephens in Germany. My favorite type of yoga practice is Vinyasa Flow yoga, which is based on the proper setups and alignments.
Practice with her is never boring and never the same. Using yoga accessories, you will be positioned correctly. It does not matter how far you go in asanas, it’s important how you do it. Urška will always correct you so that you will be in the right position while working with your body. She also developed her own yoga style – Detox Yoga. Exercise at higher temperatures (achieved with IR panels slightly above the body temperature) will force you to squeeze out poisons from the body, healthy foods quickly show the results of working on the body of the group.
AND HOSTED BY
SARA ZANINOVIĆ. hosting all retreats
I am a fresh born yoga instructor with just a short period of teaching yoga on the island. I believe we all remain students for our lifetime and we all meet our teachers along the way. I moved to the island 4 years ago to find a more tranquil way of living and in search to spend more time with the nature.
I am also organizing the retreat and activities we will do together.
In the morning practice we will start connecting to our breath, slowly waking up the body with vinjasa and preparing ourselves for the day. Evening yoga practice will be devoted to alignment of our postures, observing and calming our mind flow and staying in meditation for a while. I can offer my own genuine approach to what i learned about yoga until now and I welcome all of you.
747 eur for 8 days
585 eur for 5 days
!! 20% discount for early birds / 2 months before the retreat starts !! 21.07.2019
!! 10 % discount for applications 14 days before the retreat starts !! 07.09.2019
if other dates or days suits you better, please notify us.
The application deadline for next coming retreat / 10 days before it starts
ACCOMMODATION & LOCATION
- We will be settled in a quiet bay named Stoncica, 7 km away from the port of Vis. You will be accommodated in the bay just a step away from the sea. We offer one studio apartment for two and apartments for 4 to 6 people with single or shared rooms (with single or double beds). SEE THE PHOTOS
- The apartments are all well equipped and have a terrace looking to the bay. There are paths nearby leading along the sea and the smell of Mediterranean is breathtaking.
APPLICATIONS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
It is possible to choose a package of 8 days or 5 days.
If other dates or days suits you better, please notify us.
The application deadline for next coming retreat is 10 days before the retreat start – 11.09.2019 !
If you decide to apply send a completed application form to email@example.com
The application form is on this link: APPLICATION FORM sept 2019
We will send you all the informations about transfer an advance payment
For additional informations send us a mail or give us a call:
+385 97 67 11552 (cro – WhatsApp / Viber)
TRAVELING TO THE ISLAND
The ferry runs daily 3 times. The pick up point for transfer to the Island is from the port of Split. The day the retreat begins the ferry departs from Split at 11.00 and 18.30 and the speed boat (no car or pet allowed) at 15.00. Pick up time is 13:30 at the port of Vis.
More about the island.